Thursday, December 9, 2010

Count Down

It's catch up time in the studio and every once and a while I realize I am leaving in 4 days to go to Paris. I haven't seen Sam pregnant yet, or the baby's room and can't wait to get on that plane.
Meanwhile I am finishing up things in the studio, packing presents to be sent out and delivering paintings to people for Christmas. I am also doing a demo at Woodlands  (Summerville) on Sunday if any one wants an unbelievable brunch. I figured I'd be waiting to leave all day anyway so I might as well be busy. Demo runs 11-2.

"Sometimes things just come so nicely together and felt that way about this painting. Each brush stroke seemed to work, and the "looseness" I wanted stayed with me the whole time.

"A Fine Catch" 12x7 oil on linen board $725. Available (Should have posted the frame also because it's a beautiful weather look golden brown frame)

Next Posting: from Paris!

No comments: