Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Studio days

My Mom has been here all week and in the studio being my "secretary". She's cataloged all my work for labels, and sat with her feet up on the couch reading to me while I paint (short stories of Damon Runyon - very funny). Much better than books on tape, and I will miss her in the background (well, for the reading part).                                                                                  I worked on a companion piece to the one below. Still enthralled with the hay bales and barns and needed one for the 12x12 Young Collector's Show at Carolina Galleries (Church Street, Friday Night 5-8). I love the way the piece turned out, and the whole feel of it.  If you get the chance, stop by the gallery to see it and then come visit me at the new studio at 55 Broad Street on Friday.
"Morning Haze", 12x12 $1200 (framed in dark wood with gold liner)
Carolina Galleries Phone: 843.720.8622
By E-mail: info@carolinagalleries.com 

No comments: